Ukulele Strap When the Shark Bites Hands-Free Vegan
Buy cheap Ukulele Strap When the Shark Bites Hands-Free Vegan
Ships from Brownfield, ME in 1–2 business days. Handmade
Materials: Cotton fabric, vegan leather, thread, interfacing, paracord, plastic fittings. The price is: $29 to $29.
Ukulele Strap When the Shark Bites Hands-Free Vegan buy now online at cheapest price.
My one-of-a-kind ukulele straps are prepared so as to add enjoyable to your ukulele strums, gigs and festivals! My straps are very comfy, sturdy, keep in place with no slippage, with cloth design on each side of strap. They can be used on banjoleles or dulcimers!
• Hand-shaped and hole-punched black vegan leather-based ends, with gentle paracord for headstock/neck
• My straps can be utilized on most ukuleles however your uke should a minimum of have a backside button
• 1.5 inch-wide strap, adjustable from 30-51”
• 100% cotton cloth, lined with medium weight interfacing so as to add a layer of softness and cushioning
• black-colored adjustment fittings
Want a picket kazoo with matching cloth pouch? Handmade designs added randomly, verify again usually or let me know you need one!
NEED A BUTTON? They’re out there as nicely on my web site, separate itemizing. Select Black, Silver or Gold for $4.00.